Live the Mystery
Full Content available on the Online Classroom
Regnum Christi Formators Convention
Friday, September 25 & Saturday, September 26, 2020
This conference offers each participant an invitation to ponder, how the mystery of Christ made present through our Charism, transforms our lives, and continues His mission through us. It is an opportunity to experience, discover, and more fully live the Mystery that we have been entrusted with through our charism and to interact in a creative virtual way with the RC Leaders from around the territory. This shared charism and mission is what brings us together and enables us to more deeply discover it in ourselves when we see it lived in others.
What an experience to help us
LIVE THE MYSTERY!
The weekend was an ensemble of shared large group presentations and experiences, small group discussions and workshops, and interactive exchange. Join RC Leaders from around the territory!
Friday, September 25, 2020
7:30 pm EDT Opening session
- What drew me to Regnum Christi?
- When I encounter Jesus in His Gospels, what aspect of His life best expresses my personal, lived experience of Regnum Christi?
- What are my dreams for Regnum Christi?
Saturday, Saturday 26, 2020
10:00 am EDT Morning Session
Theme 1: Making Present the Mystery (video begins at 13 mins) Various Regnum Christi Members
Fr. Sylvester Heereman, LC
Corresponding pages of the Regnum Christi Identity Document: p. 7-17
Theme 2: Unpacking the Mystery of Christ the Apostle (begins at 1 hour 30 mins)
Various Regnum Christi Members
- Where in my locality do I see the gift of the common charism generating a community with a shared spirit and mission?
- Who has been a witness of making the mystery present for me personally? Who has been a witness to me in my locality?
- In the Statutes of the Regnum Christi Federation (SRCF 54.1), a locality is defined as “a community of apostles and an operative unit of the Federation at the service of evangelization. It covers a geographic area established by the territorial directive college.” It is comprised ordinarily of six sections, the communities of the federated institutions, schools, parishes entrusted to the LCs and the apostolic works and programs present in that place cf. Statutes of the Federation (SRCF 54.3) and The Rule of Life of the Lay Faithful associated to the Regnum Christi Federation (RCRL 32.2). What have you seen help or hinder the living of the locality as a community of apostles and an operative unit at the service of evangelization?
2:00 pm EDT Afternoon Session
Theme 3: The Person with the Mystery Corresponding
Encounter with the President and the Vice President of the Territorial Directive College
Fr. Shawn Aaron, LC and Kathleen Murphy, CRC
- Where do I feel Jesus is inviting me to live this reality in my life more intentionally? (use the figure 8 image from p. 30 of the RC Identity Document)
- How is Jesus inviting me together with others in my locality to live this lifestyle of apostles of the Kingdom?
- As a team create a description or an image of what this could look like with every RC member in your locality living as apostles of the Kingdom and what do we need to do as the leaders in the locality to facilitate this.