View all Posts |
Will you help us reach further this Lent?
Retreat Guides on Catholic TV
This month we will be initiating a partnership with Catholic TV Boston. For the next year, the Retreat Guides will air as an hour long program to potentially reach 13 million more viewers each week.
Every month we will be showcasing a different Retreat Guide. The Colors of the Cross will air as part of the CatholicTV Presents and CatholicTV Showcase Blocks throughout March.
Lucy Honner, from RC Spirituality, was recently on This is the Day at the Catholic TV studios in Boston to talk about the Retreat Guides.
CLICK HERE to find your cable provider for CatholicTV. If you do not have a cable provider it would greatly be appreciated if you send an email to your provider through this website. It will help us to reach many more souls this Lent. If you cannot watch it through cable TV you can watch us by visiting the Catholic TV website www.catholictv.com and clicking the green Watch Live button at the top of the page.
Here are the following viewing times:
- Monday, March 10 at 10:30pm
- Thursday, March 13 at 5pm
- Saturday, March 15 at 3:30am
- Friday, March 21 at 9:30pm
- Saturday March 22 at 1pm
Help us keep them coming so we can reach further this Lent!
[box] DONATE HERE [/box]
- Consider signing up for a monthly donation of $25, $15, or even $10. Monthly donations allow us to plan ahead and work more efficiently.
- Consider a one-time gift of $25, $50, or $100. These do more good than you may realize.
- Consider making a memorial gift of $500-$1000. We will remember your intention in our daily prayers throughout 2014.
- Consider sponsoring an entire Retreat Guide with a sponsorship gift of $8000. Pioneering across the new missionary frontier of the “digital continent” is worth it!
Your tax-exempt donation will enable the Regnum Christi Spirituality Center to continue its mission of evangelizing the digital continent. The Regnum Christi Spirituality Center is a subsidiary of Mission Network Programs, USA, a 501c3 corporation run by the Legionaries of Christ and the Regnum Christi Movement.